Today’s cocktail is this delicious Strawberry Sake Cocktail! See how to make this tasty drink after the jump…
Yield: Makes 1
- 2 strawberries, sliced plus another for garnish
- 3/4 ounces fresh juice from 1 to 2 limes
- 1 ounce simple syrup (see note above)
- 1 sprig of mint, plus another for garnish
- 2 ounces sake
- 1 1/2 ounces seltzer water
- In a mixing glass, muddle strawberry, lime juice, and simple syrup in the bottom of a tall glass until the strawberry is completely dissolved.
- Add mint leaves and gently tap 5 times with muddler.
- Fill glass with ice and add sake.
- Stir and pour unstrained into serving glass.
- Top with seltzer and garnish with a sprig of mint and a strawberry.
- sprig of mint and a strawberry