Professional Makeup Artist Naja Alston is back with her latest and brand new Fall Full Face Makeup tutorial on her Youtube channel. For how-to tips and the products she used, check out more after the jump…
Products Used & Steps To Follow::
Sand Eyeshadow by Chanel Cosmetics
– Place more Concealer on the lid.
– Place lighter shade in inner corner.
– Blend Blend Blend.
(Small clip of the video was cut and will return at the 5:44 mark!)
– Use lightest color in palette on your brow bone.
– Use liquid liner to create your wing.
– Using concealer as a base for eyeshadow on lashline.
– Use pencil brush to blend away hard lines.
– Using a damp beauty blender helps give a nice airbrused look.
– Go back in with concealer and place under the eye. Careful not to go down past the nose for highlighting.
– Blend with foundation.
– Set the concealer to prevent creasing.
– Contour your nose so that it appears slimmer.
– Contour cheeks with same color.
– Set everything with a powder.
Face is done!
Contact Naja at::